Spatial observation; retrieval of data
Results of the spatial monitoring are published in the spatial planning report of the state government as well as in the "Data on Spatial Monitoring".
In the "Spatial monitoring data" (see "Further links"), tables, graphics and maps are available from the following subject areas:
- Population (update, natural development,
migration, age structure, projection)
- Employment (employees subject to social insurance contributions, unemployment, commuters)
- Economy (gross domestic product, disposable income)
- Land use - land consumption
When describing the spatial structure and its development, particular reference is made to the territorial categories of the Bavarian State Development Program (densely populated area, rural area and area with special need for action) as well as to the 18 regions.
The data are updated on an ongoing basis. Older tables, graphics and maps will continue to be kept in the archive, chapter by chapter.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited