Long-term care; applying for a grant to improve long-term care.
The Free State of Bavaria supports innovative individual projects to improve the framework conditions in nursing care.
The purpose of the funding is the further development of inpatient, day-care and outpatient forms of care and the adaptation of changing nursing requirements and care structures.
Within the framework of the funding program according to the funding guideline for nursing care - WoLeRaF, measures are funded that are expected to bring about changes in the care structure of people in need of nursing care:
- Development/ or further development of concepts, their introduction, monitoring of implementation and their evaluation,
- costs for a project management; the coordination and organization and, if necessary, equipment to be procured, which are incurred during the implementation and introduction of innovative and, if necessary, model projects due to newly developed concepts,
- scientific support during the implementation of innovative and, if necessary, model projects,
- public relations work, in particular the organization of conferences and symposia.
The above-mentioned measures are also eligible for cumulative funding.
Recipients of funding
Recipients of funding are
- Project sponsors who operate a care facility,
- Initiators of outpatient assisted living communities,
- Institutions that are suitable for providing scientific support for projects aimed at improving the framework conditions in nursing care.
Eligible costs include personnel and material expenses as well as planning services provided by third parties.
Type, amount and duration of funding
Projects to improve the quality of life and the general conditions in nursing care can be funded by means of project funding of up to 100,000 euros for a maximum of 36 months. The grant amounts to a maximum of 90 percent of the actual expenditure required. The General Auxiliary Conditions for Project Funding (ANBestP) apply.
The projects must be implementable in practice and correspond to the respective recognized state of professional knowledge.
The application must be submitted in writing to the Bavarian State Ministry for Health and Care (StMGP). The StMGP examines the application from a technical point of view. The grant procedure is generally carried out by the Bavarian State Office for Nursing (LfP).
Grants are only awarded for projects that have not yet been started. Therefore, no contracts (e.g. purchase contract, employment contract) may be concluded before the application procedure has been completed.
The processing time depends on the number of applications received. A processing time of at least 3 months is to be expected.
Financing plan for the expenditure requested
Additional documents must be submitted for the implementation of structural measures.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit und Pflege
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited