Pursuant to Section 34 c (1) sentence 1 no. 1 - 4 of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act, the following are subject to authorization
- the brokering of the conclusion and the provision of evidence of the opportunity to conclude contracts for land, land rights, residential premises, commercial premises
- brokering the conclusion of loan agreements or providing evidence of the opportunity to conclude such agreements,
- the preparation and execution of construction projects as a builder in his own name for his own account or for the account of third parties using assets of purchasers, tenants, lessees or other beneficiaries or of applicants for acquisition or usage rights,
- the economic preparation and implementation of construction projects as a construction supervisor in the name of a third party for the account of a third party.
- the management of the common property of condominium owners within the meaning of Section 1 (2), (3), (5) and (6) of the German Condominium Act or the management of tenancies of residential premises within the meaning of Section 549 of the German Civil Code for third parties.
In the case of partnerships (e.g. OHG, KG), the trader is any managing partner; in the case of legal entities, the permit is granted to the legal entity (e.g. GmbH or AG).
The authorities have rights of information and inspection vis-à-vis traders in accordance with Section 34c of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act (Gewerbeordnung) and Section 29 of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act (Gewerbeordnung). At the request of the authorities, the parties concerned must provide the information required to monitor business operations. Furthermore, the authorities are authorized to enter the business premises in order to carry out inspections and visits.
In addition to obtaining a permit in accordance with Section 34c of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act, you must notify the responsible municipality of your business in accordance with Section 14 of the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act when you commence your activities.