Whistleblower reporting; transmission of a notice of violations in casinos
If you have information about a violation of the Money Laundering Act in a casino, you can report this to the Bavarian State Ministry of the Interior, Sports and Integration.
Information on violations within the scope of money laundering supervision can be reported to the competent supervisory authority on a personalized or anonymous basis, irrespective of a threshold value.
It should be noted, however, that reporting via the anonymous whistleblower system is not the same as reporting a reportable suspicious case to the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) located at Customs. If a suspicious case exists, it must generally be reported to the FIU via the "goAML" portal (see under "Related Topics").
You can report your suspicions of violations of the Money Laundering Act to the above-mentioned responsible office(s) via the electronic whistleblower system online or in writing (while maintaining anonymity).
- You prepare a written report of the potential or actual violation of the Money Laundering Act. If available, attach evidence.
- Important: You may submit your report anonymously in any case.
- The report can be submitted by mail, by e-mail (via an e-mail address set up at short notice with immediate deletion) or via a lawyer. Upon receipt, the responsible supervisory authority will examine the reported information.
- If contact data is available from you and the responsible supervisory authority has queries, a consultation regarding your report can take place.
- In the case of an anonymous report, further processing will take place without contact.
- If the information indicates a suspected crime, it will be forwarded to the locally responsible public prosecutor's office or police station and followed up there.
For reports of violations by other organizers or brokers of games of chance that do not involve the Bavarian casinos: see under "Related topics".
There is no deadline.
The processing time is not relevant for the person giving the hint, because no results are communicated.
- There are no costs involved.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited