Retirement and basic pension contracts; declaration of waiver of certification.
If you wish to waive certification of a pension or basic pension contract for the future, you can declare a corresponding waiver.
A waiver for the future can be submitted by:
- Providers of certified old-age provision and basic pension contracts.
You must declare the waiver in writing to the certification office of the Federal Central Tax Office (BZSt).
- Download the application from the BZSt website.
- Complete the application electronically, print it out and sign it.
- Send the application by mail to the BZSt certification office.
- Your application will be processed and reviewed by the BZSt.
- You will receive written confirmation of your waiver by mail.
- The declaration of waiver of certification of old-age provision and basic pension contracts becomes effective on a date determined by the provider in the future, at the earliest upon receipt by the certification office.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium der Finanzen
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited