Driving instructors; application for recognition of instructors of instructional courses for applicants for the seminar permit in traffic pedagogy
The recognition as a course leader of instruction courses for applicants for the seminar permit traffic pedagogy as a partial measure of the driving suitability seminar takes place upon application.
For the issuance of the traffic pedagogy seminar permit (as a partial measure of the driving aptitude seminar), a driving instructor must, among other things, participate in an induction course that includes a four-day traffic pedagogy basic course, a four-day program-specific course, job shadowing, and independent implementation of the traffic pedagogy partial measure.
The management of these courses requires recognition by the government of the Upper Palatinate.
The driving aptitude seminar in the sense of § 4a StVG can be attended voluntarily by holders of a driving license in order to improve their traffic behavior and thus to effect a point deduction (driving aptitude evaluation system). It consists of a traffic educational and a traffic psychological submeasure.
If a driving instructor wishes to conduct the traffic pedagogical submeasure of the driving aptitude seminar, the seminar permit is required.
Recognition as a course instructor of instruction courses (traffic pedagogical submeasure of the driving aptitude seminar) is granted if
- Submission of a training program that imparts knowledge and skills required to conduct the traffic pedagogical submeasure of the driver fitness seminar,
- Proof of suitable premises as well as appropriate equipment,
- Evidence of the following qualifications:
- Seminar permit for traffic pedagogy according to § 46 FahrlG, seminar permit for postgraduate seminars according to § 45 FahrlG or seminar permit for postgraduate seminars according to § 31 FahrlG (in the version valid until 30.04.2014) and at least three years of experience in conducting one of these seminars or
- Completion of a university degree with a focus on educational science and a diploma or equivalent master's degree, possession of a class BE driver's license and at least three years of professional experience in adult education,
- Charge with no more than two points in the driving suitability register,
- Participation in an introductory seminar of at least four days for instructors of instructional courses, and
- There are no concerns about the applicant's reliability.
The application must be submitted to the Government of Upper Palatinate in writing or electronically (by e-mail). If the requirements are met, the official recognition is issued in the form of a notice.
The other governments and the district administrative authorities will also receive a printed copy of the decision.
approx. 1 - 2 months
Details of the applicant
(if applicable, extract from the commercial register/register of associations, certificate of good conduct, extract from the central trade register)
List of teachers and evidence of their qualifications/suitability.
(if applicable, professional curriculum vitae, driving instructor's licence (with seminar permit), driving licence, studies, participation in the introductory seminar for course instructors, information from the driving aptitude register)
Information on the teaching material / teaching aids
Information about the classrooms
(if applicable, plan/floor plan, pictures, information on furnishings, rental agreement/transfer of use)
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Fees: 102.00 to 358.00 EUR (depending on the administrative effort).
Expenses (for the expert from the Government of Upper Palatinate and, if applicable, for the postal delivery certificate) will be charged in accordance with the German Fee Regulations for Road Traffic Measures (GebOSt).
Action (action for commitment in the event of rejection of the application)
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited