Occupational disease; receipt of support for prevention from the agricultural employers' liability insurance association
If you are exposed to a hazard at work that can cause an occupational disease, you will receive preventive measures under certain conditions.
- You are exposed to a hazard in your work that could lead to the
- aggravation or
- resurgence of an occupational disease.
- Initial health impairments already exist.
The Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association will contact you if it is informed of a suspected occupational illness, for example by your or your
- company doctor
- treating specialist physician
- health insurance company
You can also inform the Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association yourself (for example, by telephone or via the service portal) if you are exposed to a corresponding occupational hazard.
The Agricultural Employer's Liability Insurance Association will then check which specific offers are individually suitable and will contact you and the necessary persons, for example your or your
- company doctor
- attending specialist physician
The necessary measures are then taken in consultation with all those involved. You will receive a written message to this effect.
You do not have to meet any deadlines.
Processing usually takes between 6 months and 12 months.
Detailed information on how to file an objection can be found in the decision of the Agricultural Employers' Liability Insurance Association.
- Action before the social court
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bundesministerium für Arbeit und Soziales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited