Driving instructor system; request for approval of the framework curriculum for the in-service training course of the monitoring staff assigned to assess pedagogical quality.
The framework curriculum for the in-service training course of the monitoring staff assigned to assess pedagogical quality must be approved.
The monitoring personnel (experts) appointed by the Government of Upper Palatinate - as the authority responsible for driving school monitoring in Bavaria - and entrusted with the assessment of pedagogical quality must attend a one-day relevant advanced training course at least every two years.
The framework curriculum for this advanced training course requires the approval of the government of Upper Palatinate.
The approval of the framework curriculum for the advanced training course is granted if
- an appropriate framework curriculum is submitted, which is suitable for deepening and repeating the knowledge and skills required for the assessment of pedagogical quality in the course of driving school supervision,
- there are no doubts about the reliability of the applicant.
The application must be submitted to the Government of Upper Palatinate in writing or electronically (by e-mail). If the requirements are met, the official approval is issued in the form of a notice.
The other governments will receive a copy of the decision.
The further training concept for experts in driving school monitoring should in particular cover the following topics, which will be taught or moderated by suitable speakers:
- Exchange of experience
- Innovations in road traffic and driving instructor law
- Procedures and methods for the design of theoretical and practical lessons
- Evaluation of lessons (criteria and weighting)
The approval of the framework curriculum for the advanced training course of the monitoring personnel employed for the assessment of the pedagogical quality is valid throughout the entire federal territory.
approx. 1 to 3 Montae
(if applicable, excerpt from the commercial register/register of associations, certificate of good conduct, excerpt from the central commercial register, other recognitions)
List of teachers and proof of their qualifications/suitability
(if applicable, professional resume, studies, driver's license, driving instructor's license, other degrees/certificates/continuing education).
Information on the teaching material / teaching aids
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
- Fees and expenses shall be charged in accordance with the schedule of fees for road traffic measures.
Action (action for commitment in the event of rejection of the application)
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited