Radiation protection register; request for information
You can obtain information on occupational radiation exposure data stored in the Radiation Protection Register from the Federal Office for Radiation Protection.
You can obtain information from the Radiation Safety Register (SSR) if
- you need it to perform your tasks, or
- the recipient needs it to perform his or her tasks.
You are entitled to receive information as
- representatives of the competent authorities
- Representatives of the statutory accident insurance companies
- persons responsible for radiation protection or corresponding obligated persons or persons responsible for the company employing the occupationally exposed persons.
- Person about whom data are stored in the Radiation Protection Register
The following information is stored in the Radiation Protection Register:
- SSR number
- Personal data: First name, surname, maiden name, place of birth, date of birth.
- Employment characteristics and exposure conditions
- Company number of the employing company
- Name and address of the
- Person responsible for radiation protection
- persons obliged according to the Radiation Protection Act and
- person responsible according to the Radiation Protection Act
- Information on a valid radiation passport, if available
- Information on the competent authority
- the body dose determined as a result of occupational exposure, including the exposure conditions
When requesting information, you must provide the following information about the person(s) for whom you are requesting information:
- SSR number (if available)
- First name(s)
- Birth Name
- Academic Degree (optional)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- You belong to the groups of persons entitled to information and
- You require the information for the performance of your duties.
You can request the information informally:
- Contact the Federal Office for Radiation Protection by e-mail, telephone, fax or mail.
- Enter the required data on the persons concerned.
- You will receive the information by mail.
There are no clues or specifics.
There is no deadline.
- Sie müssen keine zusätzlichen Unterlagen einreichen.
- Information according to the Radiation Protection Act: No legal remedies. Rather, this is a legal basis for the transfer of (personal) data from the Radiation Protection Register to third parties.
- Right to information of data subjects according to the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO): Right of complaint to the Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (BfDI) and possibility of filing a lawsuit.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bundesministerium für Umwelt, Naturschutz, nukleare Sicherheit und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited