Fumigation for disinfection or pest control; permit application.
An official fumigation permit is required for fumigation for disinfection or pest control with certain hazardous fumigants.
A fumigation permit is required for fumigation activities involving fumigants that are classified as acutely toxic Category 1, 2, or 3 or specifically target organ toxic Category 1 based on hazard classification (this applies, for example, to the fumigants hydrogen cyanide, hydrogen phosphide, ethylene oxide, formaldehyde, or sulfuryl difluride).
The fumigation permit is issued to anyone who
- as an applicant, proves the required reliability (as a rule by means of a police clearance certificate of type O) and, insofar as he/she conducts the fumigation activities himself/herself, possesses a certificate of competence and
- has a sufficient number of holders of a certificate of competence.
The application must be sent to the locally responsible trade supervisory office.
Any change of certificate holder shall be notified to the competent authority without delay.
Police clearance certificate of document type O of the applicant
(for certain fumigation activities, the authority may, under certain conditions, waive the presentation of the certificate of good conduct)
Certificate(s) of competence
copies of the certificates of competence of the persons carrying out the fumigation activities
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited