Information from the population register; request for self-disclosure from the population register
Upon request, you will receive information about the data stored about you in the population register.
The information includes:
- the data stored about you in the civil register,
- the recipients of regular data transfers, as well as
- The purposes and the legal basis
- the storage and
- of regular data transmissions.
Insofar as the data is transmitted by means of an automated retrieval procedure or an automated simple registration register information, you can request information about
- the types of data transmitted
- as well as their recipients.
You can apply for self-disclosure from the civil register in person or in writing at the competent office.
In exceptional cases regulated by law, information about stored data can be refused.
- Data transmitted via an automated retrieval procedure or the data of automated simple information from the population register are deleted after at least 12 months, at the latest at the end of the calendar year following the storage.
- If you move away from a registration office, the latter is obliged to delete part of the stored data after expiry of periods of varying length, §§ 13, 14 BMG. Self-disclosure can no longer be provided for this after the deadline has expired.
- There are no fees to pay.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited