Information from the population register; request for self-disclosure from the population register
Upon request, you will receive information about the data stored about you in the population register.
You can apply for self-disclosure from the civil register in person, in writing or electronically at the competent office.
In exceptional cases regulated by law, information about stored data can be refused.
- Automated retrievals, data confirmations and automated simple information from the population register are logged for at least 12 months. The logs are deleted at the latest at the end of the calendar year following storage. Data on non-automated simple and extended information from the population register is deleted after one year.
- If you move away from a registration office, the latter is obliged to delete part of the stored data after expiry of periods of varying length, §§ 13, 14 BMG. Self-disclosure can no longer be provided for this after the deadline has expired.
- There are no fees to pay.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited