Waste disposal; consulting
In Bavaria, the counties and independent cities are generally responsible for waste disposal. They offer information on waste disposal for citizens and businesses.
In Bavaria, the districts and independent cities are generally responsible for waste disposal. You can obtain information on the disposal of various types of waste, such as those generated in households and businesses, from your district office or your independent city.
As part of the enforcement of state waste legislation, advice is given on the handling of hazardous waste, the disposal of which is required in accordance with the principles of general welfare.
Among other things, questions concerning the material or thermal utilization of waste are answered, especially in the case of disposal of recyclable waste of mineral or vegetable origin. This also includes advice and confirmation of waste recycling measures in the context of the use of secondary building materials.
In the "Waste Advisor Bavaria" (see "Related Topics") you will find
- Contact persons for your district or city,
- Information on the separation of recyclable materials and disposal of residual materials,
- Opening hours of recyclables collection points,
- facts and figures on municipal waste management and
learn more about waste avoidance and reuse.
Businesses can find out about environmental protection and waste treatment in their operations, about suitable recycling companies or waste disposal firms, and about subsidy programs. Information on waste management and waste advice can also be found under "Related links".
- As a rule, no costs are incurred.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited