Masseur and medical bath attendant; application for authorization to accept trainees.
Clinics or practices that wish to accept trainees for the profession of masseur and medical bath attendant require authorization.
The training to become a masseur and medical bath attendant consists of a two-year course and 6 months of practical work. After passing the state examination, this prescribed practical activity is to be carried out in hospitals or in other suitable medical institutions such as rehabilitation clinics or medical practices. These must be authorized to accept such interns.
In addition to the training course, the practical work should contribute to the achievement of the training objective by the application of suitable procedures of physical therapy in prevention, curative medicine, rehabilitation and in the spa sector, aids to healing and alleviation, to the restoration or improvement of the ability to work and earn, to health-promoting behavior and to the success of the spa.
To receive such authorization, the facility must meet the following requirements:
- Patients of the number and type necessary to achieve the educational objective.
- a sufficient number of masseurs and medical bath attendants and, if one is not available, of a physiotherapist or physiotherapist
- the necessary premises and equipment
- equipment corresponding to the medical development
The application can be made in writing to the relevant district government, depending on the location of the facility.
Evidence that the conditions have been met
- Administration fee: EUR 25,00
Administrative court action
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit und Pflege
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited