Shooting range; application for an operating permit
A permit is required to operate a shooting range.
The permit may only be issued if the applicant
- has the required reliability (§ 5 WaffG) and
- personal suitability (§ 6 WaffG) and
- has taken out insurance against liability for damage resulting from the operation of the shooting range in the amount of at least 1 million euros - lump sum for personal injury and property damage - and against accident for damage resulting from the operation of the shooting range to persons involved in the organization of the shooting operation in the amount of at least 10,000 euros for death and 100,000 euros for disability with an insurance company authorized to do business in the area of application of this law. Pursuant to Section 1 (2) No. 2 of the Showmen's Liability Ordinance, shooting operations are subject to compulsory liability insurance.
For mobile or permit-exempt shooting ranges, written notification must be received by the county administrative authority two weeks prior to the start of operations.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited