You can apply to the municipality for a trial of atonement.
The office of the municipality responsible for carrying out the atonement shall schedule the atonement hearing at the request of the party entitled to bring a private action.
The parties may be represented by a lawyer or another authorized representative (however, there is no obligation to be represented by a lawyer).
The competent authority of the municipality shall work towards reconciliation of the parties.
If the attempt at reconciliation is unsuccessful, the applicant is issued a certificate to that effect.
The applicant may then bring a private action before the competent district court.
- A fee in accordance with the Cost Act shall be charged for the conduct of the attempt at reconciliation.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium der Justiz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited