Continuing education in nursing; applying for credit for modules or qualifications.
Upon application, successfully completed modules or comparable qualifications may be credited towards the further training courses pursuant to Section 53 (2) Nos. 1 to 4 AVPfleWoqG, provided that the contents are equivalent (Section 55 AVPfleWoqG).
Pursuant to Section 55 (1) of the Ordinance on the Implementation of the Nursing and Residential Quality Act and Further Training in Nursing and Midwifery (AVPfleWoqG), successfully completed modules or comparable qualifications can be credited towards the further training courses, provided that the content is equivalent.
Insofar as the modules or comparable qualifications are credited, the examinations pursuant to Section 60 (1) AVPfleWoqG are essentially limited to the missing qualifications.
The Association of Nurses in Bavaria as the competent authority decides on the crediting in writing. Rejecting decisions are to be justified.
The following documents are required:
- Employment references (proof of internship, proof of required work experience)
- Module handbook (as of: start of studies) /Transcript of Records
- Qualification certificates
- Qualification certificates (as detailed as possible the contents of the further education - only further education courses ending with an examination will be considered)
- Proof of project (project report, Bachelor's or Master's thesis with reference to the continuing education, if applicable)
Objection, administrative court action
Links to more information
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Gesundheit und Pflege
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited