Hazardous substances; application for a permit or notification for dispensing or making available.
Depending on the recipient group, a permit or notification is required for the delivery or provision of certain substances or mixtures.
Permission is granted to anyone who
- has demonstrated expert knowledge in accordance with § 11 of the Chemicals Prohibition Ordinance,
- has the required reliability and
- is at least 18 years old.
At least one person who fulfills the above-mentioned requirements must be named in the notification.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Chemikalien-Verbotsverordnung - Erlaubnisantrag und Anzeige zu Bereitstellung oder Abgabe
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
- Fee range: 100 - 2.500 Euro
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited