Master craftsman bonus for passing a school-based further training examination; payment
The Free State of Bavaria grants a bonus of 2,000 euros for a further training qualification from a technical college or technical academy in Bavaria or for an equivalent qualification.
- The examination must have been passed successfully in Bavaria.
- Other applicants (external examination) and participants in the translator or interpreter examination must have their main place of residence or place of employment in Bavaria
It is not necessary to submit an application; those entitled are determined by the responsible bodies (= usually the schools and technical colleges).
Payment is usually made twice a year. It can take several months from the issue of the certificate to payment.
confirmation of employer
(if there is no main residence in Bavaria)
Confirmation of registration from the residents' registration office
(after request by the competent body)
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited