Management; notification of appointment or dismissal to the Chamber of Skilled Crafts
You must notify the competent Chamber of Skilled Crafts of the appointment or dismissal of the management of your craft business subject to licensing.
Appropriate proof of qualification must be available.
You must notify the competent Chamber of Skilled Crafts of the appointment or dismissal of the company management.
At the time of entry in the Register of Craftsmen, the manager's appointment must be in place. If the manager leaves, the Chamber of Skilled Crafts may set a reasonable deadline for the appointment of a new manager.
Documents proving that the requirements for registration in the Crafts Register are metn,
e.g. declaration of operation
- The fees are based on the fee schedule of the relevant Chamber of Crafts.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited