Wild plants; application for a permit for commercial removal, treatment or processing
Without prejudice to the rights of the owners and other authorized users, the commercial removal, treatment or processing of wild plants requires the approval of the authority responsible for nature conservation and landscape management.
The application should specify which plant species, which parts or products, which quantities and where they are to be collected. Plants in this sense also include lichens and fungi as well as developmental forms of plants (seeds, fruits, ...) and readily recognizable parts and products of plants. Permission is granted if the population of the species concerned is not endangered at the place of collection and the ecosystem is not significantly impaired.
- Permit fee (Costs Act in conjunction with Schedule of Costs Tariff No. 8.III.0/ 5.1): 50 to 5,000 EUR
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited