Weapons; application for a preliminary entry in the case of an existing weapons possession card for shooting sports club
If you are a shooting sports club and already have a weapons possession card (WBK) and want to acquire another firearm requiring a permit, you must apply for this.
Weapons possession card (WBK) for clubs
You must apply for the pre-registration at the relevant firearms authority. Submit the application together with the required documents.
To help you complete the application more quickly, you can use NWR Identification Numbers (NWR ID):
- Your Personal NWR ID (P- or F-NWR ID) for your personal information.
- the permit-NWR-ID for the weapon-legal permit (E-NWR-ID)
- the weapon or weapon part NWR ID (W or T NWR ID).
You can obtain the NWR IDs upon application to the responsible weapons authority.
- The fees for registration of the right to acquire the additional weapon in the weapon ownership card range from 22.50 to 150 EUR.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited