House and small sewage treatment plants; consulting

You can obtain advice on proper fecal sludge disposal from household or small wastewater treatment systems from your county administrative authority.


In the domestic or small-scale sewage treatment plants of properties that are not connected to the public sewer system, fecal sludge accumulates that must be disposed of regularly and properly. Specifications for disposal (especially frequency) can be found in the water law permit or in the municipal faecal sludge disposal statutes.

Information on the disposal route can be obtained from your district administrative authority and municipality.


Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Form, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.