Residents' certificate; application

You can request information about development fees already paid or still outstanding or to be collected in the future.


For the initial final construction (also for partial measures) of roads, the municipalities as road construction authorities levy development contributions in accordance with the development contribution statutes (for development contributions, see reference under assigned links).

The certificate of occupancy documents the status of a property in terms of development contributions.


The property for which an adjoining owner's certificate is requested must be specifically named, enclosing proof of ownership and an extract from the cadastral map.

If the application is not submitted by the owner, the applicant requires a power of attorney or a declaration of consent from the owner of the property or apartment.


The application must contain the name and address of the owner as well as a description of the property (street, house number, district and parcel number). It can also be submitted informally.



Required documents

  • Proof of ownership
  • Parcel map excerpt
  • Site plan
  • If applicable, power of attorney or declaration of consent from the owner of the property or apartment


  • A fee is charged. It is determined by the responsible municipality and usually depends on the administrative effort.

Status: 20.12.2022

Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration

Contains machine translated content. Show the original content

  • Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
  • Online transactions, locally limited
  • Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
  • Legal bases, locally limited
  • Fees, Bavaria-wide
  • Fees, locally limited
Bild zur Leistungsbeschreibung

Responsible for you

If you select a location under "Localization" the contact details of the responsible authority and, if applicable, locally valid information will be displayed.