Roads; implementation of greenery and woody plants maintenance.
As a rule, the maintenance of greenery and woody plants serves to keep the clearance gauge free and to maintain the roadside greenery. The visibility of signs and traffic signals must be ensured at all times.
Green spaces can only fulfill their use-related, design and landscape ecological tasks as well as their importance for human well-being if they are maintained. In addition to the direct protection of road embankments against erosion, they provide a landscape-compatible greening and design of the road structure. Regular maintenance of the greenery ensures that the clearances next to the traffic area are kept free and that traffic signs and signals are visible. In addition to traffic and operational concerns, ecological considerations must also be taken into account when maintaining the greenery.
The areas immediately adjacent to the road must be mowed intensively to ensure adequate visibility and field of vision for road users and, on the other hand, to ensure proper drainage of the traffic areas. The removal of damaged and diseased plants, the removal of trees and branches after storm and wind breaks and the regular maintenance of trees and shrubs in the roadside area are part of the grove maintenance. The more distant lawn and grove areas are extensively maintained to reflect the ecological importance of the roadside areas. Protective regulations concerning landscape elements and species are to be observed during grove maintenance.
Various authorities are responsible for green maintenance along the roads:
- Municipal roads and roads within the built-up area: municipality
- County roads outside the built-up area: counties or independent cities
- State roads outside the built-up area: state building authorities
- State roads outside the built-up area: State building authorities
- Freeways: The Autobahn GmbH of the federal government
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited