Geological survey; display
If data on the geological subsurface are obtained during an investigation within the state area of Bavaria, they must be reported in accordance with the Geological Data Act (GeolDG), which applies nationwide.
The LfU provides an online application to fulfill the legal obligation to notify geological investigations (see under "Online procedure").
The online application "Geological investigation online" allows:
- for a project with one or more individual investigations, to enter the contact details of the notifier as well as the client and the planner once in all forms,
- to navigate in a map application to the investigation location up to parcel level,
- to enter technical information about the investigation method in the form fields after marking the investigation locations,
- conveniently send the data online to the LfU after the final check,
- prompt confirmation of receipt of the report by the LfU by e-mail.
For each investigation entered, the notifier receives a unique identification number (BID).
After completion of the geological investigation, the results are to be transmitted to the LfU as technical data or evaluation data according to the criteria of §§ 9 and 10 GeolDG.
All geological investigations must be notified two weeks prior to the start of the work.
After completion of the geological investigation, the technical data must be submitted to the LfU within a 3-month period after completion of the investigation and the assessment data within a 6-month period.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited