Voluntary municipal service; application
In selected areas, you can apply to municipal authorities for a voluntary benefit.
Voluntary services are tasks that the municipality sets itself. It is free to decide whether and how the tasks are to be performed.
For example, certain subsidies, grants, discounts or benefits can be offered as voluntary services. These can then be applied for.
- Promotion: e.g. cultural promotion, promotion of cargo bicycles, promotion for the purchase of old houses, promotion of the construction of a rainwater cistern
- Grant: e.g. for composters, reusable diapers, diaper bags, soundproof windows, energy consulting, projects with children and young people, repair and design of buildings, training costs for music lessons
- Reduction: e.g. for residual waste bin
- Reduction: e.g. for public transport, a so-called "district passport
Responsible for editing:Zentrale Redaktion BayernPortal im Bayerischen Staatsministerium für Digitales
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited