Voluntary municipal service; application
In selected areas, you can apply to local authorities for a voluntary benefit.
Voluntary services are tasks that the municipality sets itself. It is free to decide whether and how the tasks are to be fulfilled.
For example, certain subsidies, grants, reductions or benefits can be offered as voluntary services. These can then be applied for.
- Promotion: e.g. cultural promotion, promotion of cargo bicycles, promotion for the purchase of old houses, promotion of the construction of a rainwater cistern
- Subsidy: e.g. for composters, reusable nappies, nappy sacks, soundproof windows, energy advice, projects with children and young people, repair and design of buildings, training costs for musical instruction
- Reduction: e.g. for residual waste bin
- Reduction: e.g. for local public transport, a so-called "district passport
Responsible for editing: Zentrale Redaktion BayernPortal
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited