Real estate cadastre; request for an excerpt for building submission
A "cadastral extract for building submission" is often required to apply for a building permit. This can be requested from the responsible Office for Digitization, Broadband and Surveying or directly from the municipality.
According to the Building Documents Ordinance (BauVorlV), the building documents for a building application also include an excerpt from the cadastral map (usually on a scale of 1:1000), which must be certified by the responsible (state) Office for Digitization, Broadband and Surveying or retrieved by an automated retrieval procedure for the purpose of the building document. At the request of the building supervisory authority or the building applicant, the proof of building submission also contains parcel and ownership records from the official real estate cadastre information systemALKIS® for the building plot and neighboring plots.
The real estate cadastre contains area-wide data for parcels and buildings in representational form (cadastral map) and descriptive form.
- The cadastral map is the representative part of the real estate cadastre. The cadastral map contains boundaries and numbers of parcels, buildings including house numbers, types of land use, water bodies and selected topographic information, administrative boundaries (municipal boundaries, etc.) and street names. An excerpt from the cadastral map is required for the site plan for the building application, for the proof of the property boundaries (boundary maintenance certificate), for planning and land readjustment and for property transactions.
- The cadastral map and ownership certificate contains all descriptive elements of the cadastral parcel, including owner details and ownership relationships.
You can request the "Cadastral Excerpt for Building Submission" from the responsible (state) Office for Digitization, Broadband and Surveying or directly from the municipality.
Legitimate interest pursuant to § 7 of the Building Documents Ordinance and Art. 11 Para. 1 of the Surveying and Cadastral Act
Antrag auf Katasterauszüge (Empfänger: Vermessungsamt)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited