Animal pathogens; notification of a change in activities.
Anyone who has permission to work with animal pathogens must notify the competent authority of certain changes.
The holder of a permit shall
- any change of the person in charge of the activity and
- any substantial change in the premises or equipment, and
- in the case of a legal entity or a commercial company, any change in the authorized representative.
to the competent authority without delay.
There must already be a permit to work with pathogens in accordance with the Ordinance on Epizootic Diseases (TierSeuchErV) to which the notification of change refers.
You can submit the notification of change online via the online procedure linked under "Online procedure" to the government responsible for the place of business.
Alternatively, you can send the completed PDF form linked under "Forms" by mail.
Any change must be notified immediately.
in case of structural changes: updated layout sketch of the rooms
If necessary, the documents to be submitted should be coordinated in advance with the responsible authority.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing: Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited