Auctioneer trade; application for a license
If you want to auction off third-party movable property, third-party land or third-party rights on a commercial basis, you need a permit.
Permit requirements are reliability and orderly financial circumstances of the trader.
The applicant's reliability is checked on the basis of a certificate of good conduct for authorities and information from the central trade register.
The applicant's orderly financial circumstances are determined on the basis of information on entries in the register kept by the insolvency court or the enforcement court.
Duration of the procedure approx. 3 - 5 weeks
valid identity card or passport
Proof of reliability: Certificate of good conduct for public authorities (§ 30 Para. 5 Federal Central Register Act) and information from the Central Trade Register (§ 150 Para. 5 GewO)
proof of financial standing
information on entries in the register to be kept by the insolvency court or the enforcement court (section 26 subs. 2 Insolvency Code, section 915 Code of Civil Procedure)
in the case of a power of attorney: a written power of attorney and identification of the grantor of the power of attorney and the authorized representative
for registered companies, civil law companies and limited liability companies:
- for registered companies: Commercial register excerpt or comparable registration documents from abroad (with German translation),
- in the case of companies under civil law: articles of association,
- in the case of a GmbH in the process of formation: a copy of the notarial formation agreement and a power of attorney from the founders, according to which the commencement of the trade is to be commenced prior to the entry in the commercial register.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited