Adult education; application for state recognition by sponsors.
State organizations of adult education as well as adult education providers at the state level can be recognized by the state upon application.
Prerequisites for state recognition are:
- Members in at least four Bavarian administrative districts (state-level organization) or operation of facilities in at least four Bavarian administrative districts (state-level sponsor).
- work that is conducive to the goals of the Basic Law and the Constitution of the Free State of Bavaria,
- proper, appropriate and economical use of the public funds allocated.
The Bavarian State Ministry for Education and Cultural Affairs decides on the granting and withdrawal of recognition after hearing the State Advisory Council for Adult Education.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited