Trade register; application for deletion of data
If the requirements for entry in the Register of Craftsmen are not met, you must apply for the data to be deleted from the Register of Craftsmen.
The requirements for registration are not or no longer fulfilled for a business that is entered in the Register of Craftsmen.
You can informally apply for deletion at the relevant Chamber of Skilled Crafts.
You must then return the craft card.
Deletion must take place if the requirements for registration are not or no longer met.
- The costs are based on the fee schedule of the relevant Chamber of Crafts.
The decision of the Board (notification / deletion decision) is subject to administrative law proceedings pursuant to Section 40 (1) sentence 1 of the Administrative Court Code.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited