Register of associations; application for registration
The entry in the register of associations must be filed with the competent register court.
In Bavaria, maintenance of the register of associations is concentrated at those local courts that are also responsible for maintaining the commercial register. A list of the register courts responsible for the respective local court districts can be found under "Register of Associations, Inspection" under "Related Topics".
The executive board is obliged to make applications to the register of associations. The registration must be effected by means of a publicly certified declaration, i.e. the declaration must be made in writing and the signature of the person making the declaration must be publicly certified, i.e. as a rule by a notary public.
If you want to register an association in the register of associations, you need the following publicly certified declarations:
- a copy of the dated articles of association signed by seven members and
- a copy of the founding minutes, which contain the appointment of the board members.
- Fees are charged for entries in the register of associations in accordance with the German Act on Voluntary Jurisdiction Costs for Courts and Notaries (GNotKG).
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium der Justiz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited