Nature reserve; request for exemption from a prohibition
Exemption from the prohibitions of a nature reserve ordinance may be granted upon application.
The exemption is needed if from the prohibitions of a nature reserve ordinance such as in particular,
- to erect structures
- to remove plants or components
- to disturb, take or kill free-living animals
- to camp
- to make fire
- to hold public runs, public marches or comparable organized events
- to make noise or to use sound transmitting or reproducing devices
- to leave marked paths
- to store things in the area
to deviate from the regulations.
An exemption may be granted in individual cases if
- this is necessary for reasons of overriding public interest or
- the prohibition would lead to an unreasonable burden in the individual case and the exemption is compatible with the interests of nature conservation and landscape management.
You submit your application with an informal letter to the responsible government. As a rule, the government in whose area the nature reserve is located is responsible for granting the exemption.
As a rule, the lower nature conservation authorities at the district offices or the independent cities are responsible for the exemption from the prohibitions of other protection ordinances, in particular for landscape protection areas, natural monuments and protected landscape elements.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited