You want to send a form or a general letter to an authority securely or encrypted? You have already created a case mailbox through which you can communicate with the responsible authorities and / or the Point of Single Contact and want to upload more documents or open them? You want to create or delete a user account?
- Select the authority which you would like to contact and click on "Secure online communication" (if available).
- If you like to communicate securely with the competent bodies in Bavaria you need to register.
- Make the selection for your project in order to get the formalities and then click on "To the online application".
- If you already have a case mailbox, you can send documents to the competent bodies and open incoming messages.
- Make the selection to determine the formalities for the professional recognition and then click on "To the online application".
- If you no longer wish to communicate securely with the competent bodies in Bavaria, you can delete your account at any time.
Further information within this context
Secure communication means that you can send an receive encrypted letters and forms to/from the responsible authorities and the Point of Single Contact.
The communication via email is not secure. You should therefore not send messages and documents with confidential content by email.