This service 'Manufacture of other machine tools not elsewhere classified' is coverd by the EU Service Directive.
This service includes:
- Manufacture of non-portable (stationary) machines for nailing, stapling, gluing, or other methods of joining timber, cork, bone, hard rubber, or plastics, etc.
- Manufacture of non-portable (stationary) drills or percussion drills, filing machines, riveting machines, sheet-metal cutters, etc.
- Manufacture of electroplating machines
This service does not include:
- Manufacture of interchangeable tools (drills, punching tools, forging dies, mills, saw blades, cutting knives, etc.) (see 25.73)
- Manufacture of hand-operated electrical soldering irons and welding equipment (see 27.90.0)
- Manufacture of power-driven hand tools (see 28.24.0)
- Manufacture of non-electrical soldering and welding equipment (see 28.29.0)
- Manufacture of machines for use in metallurgical operations or foundries (see 28.91.0)
- Manufacture of mining machinery (see 28.92.1)
- Manufacture of machinery for construction (see 28.92.2)
- Manufacture of machinery for the production of bricks and roof tiles, molded ceramic clays, ceramic pipes, and for the hot working of glass (see 28.99.0)
Source: Statistisches Bundesamt
- Heftmaschinen, ortsfest, H.
- Nagelmaschinen, ortsfest, H.