Driving instructor system; application for recognition as a provider of instruction courses for applicants for the seminar permit postgraduate seminar.
Recognition as a provider of instructional courses for applicants for the Advanced Seminar Permit is granted upon application.
Recognition as a provider of instruction courses (advanced seminar) is granted if
- a proper course plan is submitted, which complies with the legal requirements of § 13 Implementing Regulation for the Driving Instructor Act (DV-FahrlG) in conjunction with. § 35 Driving License Ordinance (FeV),
- suitable instructors are available who are capable of imparting the required knowledge and skills,
- the necessary teaching materials and suitable premises are available,
- there are no doubts about the reliability of the applicant.
The application must be submitted to the locally responsible government in writing or electronically (by e-mail). If the requirements are met, official recognition is issued in the form of a notice.
The other governments and the district administrative authorities receive a copy of the notice.
Details of the applicant
(if applicable, excerpt from the commercial register/register of associations)
List of teachers and evidence of their qualifications/suitability.
(if applicable, professional curriculum vitae, driving instructor's licence (with seminar permit), driving licence, studies, participation in the introductory seminar for course instructors, information from the driving aptitude register)
Information on the teaching material / teaching aids
Information about the classrooms
(if applicable, plan/floor plan, pictures, information on furnishings, rental agreement/transfer of use)
if necessary, further documents are required in the individual case
(e.g. certificate of good conduct, extract from the Central Trade Register)
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Action (action for commitment in the event of rejection of the application)
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited