Driving instructors; application for recognition of instructors of instructional courses for applicants for the seminar permit in traffic pedagogy
The recognition as a course leader of instruction courses for applicants for the seminar permit traffic education as a partial measure of the driving suitability seminar takes place upon application.
Recognition as a course instructor of instruction courses (traffic pedagogical submeasure of the driver suitability seminar) is granted if the following requirements are met:
- Submission of a training program that imparts knowledge and skills required to conduct the traffic pedagogical submeasure of the driver fitness seminar,
- Evidence of suitable premises as well as proper equipment,
- Proof of the following qualification:
- Seminar permit for traffic pedagogy according to § 46 FahrlG, seminar permit for advanced seminar according to § 45 FahrlG or seminar permit for advanced seminars according to § 31 FahrlG in the version valid until 30.04.2014 and at least three years of experience in conducting one of these seminars, or
- Completion of a university degree with a focus on educational science and a diploma or equivalent degree (e.g., Master's degree), possession of a Class BE driver's license, and at least three years of professional experience in adult education,
- Charge with no more than two points in the driving suitability register,
- Participation in an introductory seminar of at least four days for instructors of instruction courses at an institution recognized by the competent authority according to state law, and
- no doubts about the reliability of the applicant.
The application must be submitted to the Government of Upper Palatinate in writing or electronically (by e-mail). If the requirements are met, the official recognition is issued in the form of a notice.
The other governments and the district administrative authorities receive a copy of the notice.
approx. 1 - 2 months
(if applicable, extract from the commercial register/register of associations, certificate of good conduct, extract from the central commercial register)
List of teachers and proof of their qualifications/suitability
(if applicable, professional curriculum vitae, driving instructor's license (with seminar permit), driver's license, studies, participation in the introductory seminar for course instructors, information from the driving suitability register)
Information on the teaching material / teaching aids
Information about the classrooms
(if applicable, plan/floor plan, pictures, information on equipment, rental agreement/transfer of use)
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Action (action for commitment in the event of rejection of the application)
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited