Driving instructor system; request for approval of the basic training framework for pedagogically enhanced supervision.
The framework curriculum for basic training for pedagogically enhanced supervision must be approved.
Approval of the framework curriculum for basic training is granted if
- an appropriate framework curriculum is submitted, which is suitable for conveying the knowledge and skills required in the course of driving school supervision for the assessment of pedagogical quality,
- there are no concerns about the reliability of the applicant.
The application must be submitted to the Government of Upper Palatinate in writing or electronically (by e-mail).
If the requirements are met, the official approval is issued in the form of a notice.
The other governments will also receive a printed copy of the decision.
Approval of the framework curriculum for basic training for pedagogically enhanced supervision is valid throughout the state.
approx. 1 to 3 months
(if applicable, excerpt from the commercial register/register of associations, certificate of good conduct, excerpt from the central commercial register, other recognitions)
List of teachers and proof of their qualifications/suitability
(if applicable, professional resume, studies, driver's license, driving instructor's license, other degrees/certificates/continuing education).
Information on the teaching material / teaching aids
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
- Fees and expenses shall be charged in accordance with the schedule of fees for road traffic measures.
Action (action for commitment in the event of rejection of the application)
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited