Markscheider; application for recognition
Certain activities in the mining industry may only be carried out by persons who can prove their reliability and expertise. This is checked by the recognition authority.
- Qualification for higher civil service in the field of mine surveying
- an examination taken outside the Federal Republic of Germany, provided that the nature and scope of the training and examination correspond to the training and examination for the higher civil service in the field of mine surveying
- the physical aptitude
- the required reliability
university degree certificate
Subject mine surveying
Certificates and training plans and examination schedules of corresponding foreign training courses
extract from the police records
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide:
Formloser Antrag (mit Unterschrift)
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wirtschaft, Landesentwicklung und Energie
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited