Different ways of entering the portal

Insurances-Insurances for self-employed and dependents

You are self-employed? Make sure you and your dependents have sufficient insurance coverage (e.g. health insurance, pension insurance or long-term care insurance). We will also inform you about the cases in which you are exempt from insurance.


Here you will find information about formalities related to this subject:

Further information within this context

Formalities by subjects

Information for service providers and concerning the recognition of foreign professional qualifications.