Different ways of entering the portal

Invoicing and dunning-Mediation and extrajudicial instruments

If you are in arrears, you also have the option of an out-of-court settlement, which can save you going to court.


Here you will find information about formalities related to this subject:

  • Güterichterverfahren; information on the implementation

    As a party to a civil or family law dispute, as an alternative to a contentious court hearing, you are offered the opportunity to find a voluntary conflict resolution oriented to the interests of all parties under the guidance of specially trained judges.

  • Atonement; application

    You can apply to the municipality for a trial of atonement.

Further information within this context

Formalities by subjects

Information for service providers and concerning the recognition of foreign professional qualifications.