Firefighting schools; implementation of basic and advanced training courses
The tasks of the firefighting schools include, in particular, the basic and advanced training of Bavarian fire departments in fire protection, technical emergency services, disaster control and NBC operations.
Needs assessment and registration procedure
- In the early summer of each year, the firefighting schools draw up their course schedules for the following training year in consultation with the Bavarian Firefighters' Association (Landesfeuerwehrverband Bayern e.V.). A quota of course places is allocated to the expert advisors according to a key, the calculation of which takes into account the number of fire departments, the number of emergency forces and the current demand.
- The fire and disaster prevention advisors of the governments allocate the course places to the districts and independent cities.
- The district/city fire councils (KBR/SBR) allocate the course places in the fire department according to the requirements in their area.
- Information on registering for a course can be found under "Related topics".
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium des Innern, für Sport und Integration
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited