Vocational training as a plant technologist; application for admission to the final examination
You must apply to the government of Lower Bavaria for admission to the final examination for the profession of plant technologist.
Admission to the final examination is granted in accordance with § 43 of the Vocational Training Act (BBiG),
- those who have completed the training period or whose training period ends no later than two months after the examination date
- who have taken part in prescribed intermediate examinations and have submitted a training certificate signed by the trainer and trainee in accordance with Section 13 (7) BBiG and
- whose vocational training relationship is entered in the register of vocational training relationships or is not entered for a reason for which neither the trainees nor their legal representatives are responsible.
Pursuant to Section 45 Para. 2 BBiG, anyone who can prove that they have worked in the occupation in which the examination is to be taken for at least one and a half times the prescribed period of training is also admitted to the final examination.
Periods of professional activity also include periods of training in another relevant training occupation. Proof of one and a half times the minimum period may be waived in whole or in part if it can be credibly demonstrated by submitting certificates or by other means that the applicant has acquired the professional competence that justifies admission to the examination.
Foreign educational qualifications and periods of professional activity abroad must be taken into account.
The application must be completed by the training organization (company owner) and the trainee and submitted to the government of Lower Bavaria.
The application must be submitted by March 10 of the respective year.
In the case of an application for consideration of disability-specific concerns, a comprehensive justification and a medical certificate must be enclosed.
Any documents to be enclosed can be found in the notes on the application forms.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Ernährung, Landwirtschaft, Forsten und Tourismus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited