The college leads adults to the general university entrance qualification in two, three or four years.
Admission requirements in grade I:
- Completed vocational training or regular professional activity of at least two years.
- Minimum age of 18 years in the school year of registration
- Secondary school leaving certificate or successful completion of the preliminary course (see below) or successful completion of an entrance examination.
- Passing of a probationary period
The following applies:
- Managing a family household is considered equivalent to a professional activity.
- Periods of military and civilian service, periods of development service, voluntary social or ecological year and proven unemployment can be credited.
In particular, applicants without a secondary school leaving certificate can be admitted to the college's preliminary course if they have completed vocational training or have worked for at least two years and are at least 17 years old. Final admission is subject to passing a probationary period.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited