Master gardener exam; registration
The master gardener examination is to determine whether the examinee has the necessary skills and experience to perform the duties of a master gardener as a professional and manager.
- Certificate of a passed final examination in an apprenticeship in agriculture
- Proof of at least two years of practical work in horticulture
Applications for admission to the master gardener examination must be submitted annually to the office responsible for the master gardener examination in question. Depending on the specialization, different deadlines must be observed. These can be obtained from the respective responsible offices.
Anmeldung zur Gärtnermeisterprüfung
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
- The registration fee for the exam is 350 €.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerische Landesanstalt für Weinbau und Gartenbau
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited