Rental apartments for people with disabilities; application for funding for adaptation
The adaptation of rented accommodation to the needs of people with disabilities (Section 2 (1) of the Ninth Book of the German Social Code) can be funded.
- Only households whose income does not exceed the income limits specified in Art. 11 BayWoFG can benefit from the subsidy.
- Proof of disability in accordance with § 2 Para. 1 SGB IX must be provided.
- The building project may not be started before the funding has been approved.
There is no legal entitlement to funding.
The procedure is a two-stage process:
- The application must be submitted to the approval office using the forms and documents provided for this purpose. In the case of a two-family house, the application must be submitted to your district office or district-free city and in the case of a multi-family house to the responsible government (exception: if the rental apartment is located in Augsburg, Munich or Nuremberg, the city is the approval body). Approval is granted by the approval office.
- The Bayerische Landesbodenkreditanstalt approves the loan and delivers the approval notice.
Application for disbursement must be made to the approval office.
Occupancy commitment 5 years
After completion of the measure, the receipts must be submitted after 6 months at the latest.
Proof of ownership of the property (e.g. copy of the land register)
Proof of financing - Sketch plan (in the event of a change in the layout of the apartment)
Proof of disability (e.g. severely disabled pass, specialist medical certificate)
Copy of the official identity card
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited