Pilot's license; application for a permit or authorization to operate an aircraft
Participation in air traffic requires a permit and correspondingly registered authorizations. A distinction is made between permits to fly motorized aircraft, helicopters, gliders, balloons, airships and air sports equipment.
- physical and mental fitness determined by a flight physician
- reliability of character
- Minimum age (depending on the type of license)
- Training period in theory and practice with a specified minimum number of flying hours, take-offs and landings
- Acquisition of a radiotelephony certificate
- Proof of English language skills in accordance with ICAO requirements, if applicable
The individual requirements can be obtained from the flight schools or the aviation authorities.
The form must be submitted to the aviation authority together with the documents listed there.
Please select a location in "Localization" so that the address of the responsible authority can be filled in.
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wohnen, Bau und Verkehr
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited