Fluorinated greenhouse gases; application for certification of a company
Companies that carry out work on stationary refrigeration and air conditioning systems, heat pumps and fire protection systems require certification.
A company certification is awarded to those who have demonstrably certified personnel and the technical equipment required for the activities.
Name and registered office of the establishment
Description of the activities of the holding
Certificates of competence of the personnel according to § 5 para. 2 ChemKlimaschutzV
have sufficient certified personnel in relation to the order volume
Antragsformular - Zertifizierung von Behörden
This form has to be signed and sent to the responsible authority. You can sign the form manually and send it by email/fax or sign the form electronically with your qualified electronic signature an send it by (secure) email. If the responsible authority has set up a De-Mail account, you can also send the form by De-Mail using an sender-confirmed message.
- According to the Bavarian Costs Act, the costs are between EUR 125 and EUR 1,500 depending on the size of the company, the number of personnel certificates and the effort required to check the documents and issue the certificate.
Links to more information
Responsible for editing:Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Umwelt und Verbraucherschutz
- Online transactions, Bavaria-wide
- Online transactions, locally limited
- Form, Bavaria-wide
- Form, locally limited
- Prefillable Form, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, Bavaria-wide
- Legal bases, locally limited
- Fees, Bavaria-wide
- Fees, locally limited